วันเสาร์ที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Day 4
  I started today with some Indonesian food I don't remember what in a canteen. I'm going to try something new because I have presentations about Thailand to my students that's easier to teach. I go to teachers room and wait for the time. First class is starting but everything doesn't work. The cable isn't the same with mine. I have no idea what to do while students waiting. Finally my lovely teacher partner she solves everything, now we can go on the class. We added some more information about Thailand like traditional foods, traditional elephant and traditional festivals. We explained to students how much I love Thailand. Today we dance and learn Thai language together and they take an interest in the lesson so well. That's all I want from the children. 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น