วันพุธที่ 20 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Day 2

  Today I woke up at 6 a.m. I have an appointment 8 a.m.to meet Amelia for her to take us to UHAMKA before 9. First time in the university, there are kindergarten , elementary school and high school in the same area. Everything is new for me because this is my first time in school and I am so excited to do like meeting with the dean of the university and staffs. First time I see the dean she's very kind lady. Everyone here is take care of us with kindness. 
We have talk about our flights to Jakarta , school and what are we going to do during this one month. 

   All afternoon in the day, they show me around the school in every class room. We've introduce ourselves to all of student in each class like where are we from and what are we going to do in Indonesia. One thing that I have learn in this school is their English is pretty good. They can give me questions what they want to know. They have a lot of energy. 
I saw what they do for respecting the older in their culture. 



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น