วันเสาร์ที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Day 3 
  Today I arrived at school on time 6:30. I didn't know what I was going to do in the first day. I met my teacher partner. She gave me a schedule for teaching. Then took me to my first class. "Good morning, How are you" this my first words to my students. They looked so excited and have many questions about the new guests. The teacher has introduced me to her students. Then we started the class with a simple thing "Introduction". first we teach how to introduce yourself in English. After that it's my time to teach them some Thai words. Of course they have no idea about Thai language and I thought that makes them some excited some no. After we've finished writing now it's time to dance. Of course we were going to teach them Thai dancing. I showed them twice and they did it without my demonstration. Every thing has done so well. Love it. 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น